Saturday, May 22, 2010

Home in Los Estados Unidos

Hola,

My trip to Chile has come to an end. On Thursday we went horseback riding, which was so cool! We rode through sand dunes and on one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. I'm pretty sore from riding the horse though, it hurts bouncing up and down as the horse trots. But it was a lot of fun and the scenery was beautiful.

After the ride we had a barbecue and went out for pizza that night for our farewell dinner. We also celebrated our last night in Chile by going out to a dance club at night.

Yesterday (after sleeping in), I packed while watching President Piñera's big May 21st speech on TV, although I couldn't understand it since it was in Spanish. After his speech there was a military marching band performance. We then headed to the airport for the long trip home. We left the hotel at 3 PM yesterday, and I got home this afternoon. It was a long, exhausting trip home, but it was worth it because the past two weeks have been such an incredible experience!

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog! When I sort through my photos, I may post some highlights up here. They will all be uploaded to my facebook soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment