Sunday, May 9, 2010

Safe in Vina del Mar

This morning we arrived safely in vina del mar after a VERY long flight. I'm too tall to be cramped in those airplane seats for that long...

However, during the descent we had a great view of the mountains and farmland, and had a good view on the bus to Vina del Mar. Our hotel is very nice and has free wifi, so I might have many opportunities to update this blog. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the computer I brought to work, but I'm currently using my roommate's.

I'll be sure to update when something more exciting has happened... I have already learned that I should have brushed up on my Spanish skills before coming.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you've arrived safely. Being immersed in the culture should help you pick up a little Spanish (sink or swim!), but you'll probably be okay even without it. Have fun! ^_^

    ReplyDelete